A few weeks before Christmas I received a heavy box in the mail. It was labelled "Mushroom Adventures" and a few days later my brother told me it was my Christmas gift.

So we opened it and followed the instructions, which were basically: add water to make mud and spread over the bark/dirt mixture, stick in corner and wait.

It was really easy, and before long we had a few mushrooms peeping through. We chopped them up and put them in pasta and they were full of flavor and totally fresh. The "adventure" part seemed to target tastebuds and greenthumbs, not neurons, but I wasn't disappointed.

Now we have so many mushrooms we can't eat them all - a nice problem to have. Thanks bro for an awesome gift!